CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 24, 2008

"HOLY WEEK STARTS AND ENDS NOTHING"

This is a week of excitement and happiness, a week of commemorating the passion, death, and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ. This is the lesson that I have learned from my high school that holy week is a week for sacrifice, for alms giving, for thanksgiving for what He has done for us for the sins that we have done.

But, as Holy Week started until I ended, I did not do any action as a sign of my gratitude to Him. I don’t even go to mass, what I did was I enjoyed the days during the liberty, drinking, gimmicks, going out with my perks, and other forms of enjoyments. I as a Christian must not neglect the fact that He had given His own life for me, just to save me and to be with Him in heaven.

0 comments:

PASSION OF CHRIST

PASSION OF CHRIST
143 BY 143

MOON GEUN YOUNG WALLPAPER

MOON GEUN YOUNG WALLPAPER
143 BY 143