CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 18, 2008

Important Value I Have Learned

What I learned this week was not all about academic matter, but about a self-realization. “Treat them equally, even they are terror or a friendly teacher” were the words that I heard from a cadet, that make me feel guilty of treating my teacher unfairly.

He told me those words because what happen was Cadet Cabading and I were answering Kumon in the library for the whole two hour vacant period, but the time was really fast until the time was only five minutes before the next subject was going to be conducted. He told us “It is already time, let’s go to the next subject”, then I replied in joking manner, “It’s just fine because our next teacher is Ma’am Bravo”, and hen told me those words. I just replied, “Sorry, sorry”, also in joking manner, but inside I said, “He’s right, why am I like this.”

From that very moment, I promised that I will strive to be always in the room before time, and I will treat them with fairness.

1 comments:

Matthew Nepomuceno said...

Good realization. Keep writing.

PASSION OF CHRIST

PASSION OF CHRIST
143 BY 143

MOON GEUN YOUNG WALLPAPER

MOON GEUN YOUNG WALLPAPER
143 BY 143