CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Selfishness and Assumption

This week is a very meaningful week for me, because of the lessons that I have learned. I have learned all about the word selfishness and assumption. These things happened in the chart room during our laboratory in Navigation. I am asked to open all the aircon, but I only opened the two of it. Captain Gines told me that the word assumption means “making an ass out of me”, and told me that I must not bear in mind the word assumption because it is an action that will lead to lost of million of dollars of the company. Then he also teach me not to be selfish even in small things like opening the aircon because what I did is I just open the two aircon beside me.
As a conclusion, I must clarify first before telling that it is already open, because assumption is just a guess. Selfishness is not only referring to material things but also about the concern to others.

0 comments:

PASSION OF CHRIST

PASSION OF CHRIST
143 BY 143

MOON GEUN YOUNG WALLPAPER

MOON GEUN YOUNG WALLPAPER
143 BY 143